Wednesday, December 23, 2015

LRW - Sparkle & Shine

Welcome!!  It is time for another challenge for Little Red Wagon and Brenda is our hostess.  She wants to see sparkle and shine!!  I chose to use foil on my project but you can use anything that sparkles or shines.


I dug through my wagon and pulled out a holly die and with some double-sided adhesive paper, I whipped up this gorgeous element for my card.


I am excited to see what the other girlfriends have created.  If you play along, be sure to link up over on the Little Red Wagon blog.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Carolyn! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Loving the shiny holly! Merry Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. The metallic paper really gives it that WOW factor! Merry Christmas, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous Carolyn!! Love the foil :)

    ReplyDelete